Learn how to pair Bluetooth headphones, speakers, or any other Bluetooth device to a Windows 10 desktop or laptop computer.
- Turn your headphones power on.
- Put your headphones into pairing mode by pushing the power button all the way over. This will activate pairing mode and give an audio indication in your headphones that the headphones are in pairing mode.
- Search on your PC using Windows search for “Bluetooth” and select “Bluetooth and other devices settings” to open the Bluetooth settings dialog.
- On the Settings dialog, select the + option to “Add Bluetooth & other devices”.
- Choose the first option “Bluetooth”.
- The dialog will search for all nearby Bluetooth devices. You should be able to see your headphones in the list that were put into pairing mode in Step 1. Select your headphones and select Next.
- The headphones will provide audio that they are connected and you can click “Done” as your headphones are now paired to your PC.