In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to use your iPhone or Android phone as a webcam for your Windows, Mac, or Linux PC or laptop. For this to work, you need to install the Iriun app on your PC from www.iriun.com and on your mobile device via the App Store or the PlayStore by searching for Iriun.
0:52 Install on PC
1:49 Install on iPhone or Android Phone
2:41 Desktop app settings
3:23 Loading webcam video from phone in Teams, Zoom, Meet, OBS or other apps
4:00 Wrap up
- Install Iriun Webcam on your PC using the steps below.
- Visit Iriun.com.
- Choose the OS you currently have (Windows, Mac or Ubuntu).
- Browser will initiate a download.
- Open the file once its finished downloading
- Accept the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Choose folder to save the contents.
- Click Install.
- Click option to “Start Iriun Webcam Server” and select “Finish” to complete the installation.
- Install Iriun Webcam on your iPhone or Android phone using the steps below.
- On iPhone, visit the App Store. On an Android phone, visit the Play store.
- Search for the App Iriun
- See the best match for the “Iriun Webcam for PC and Phone”
- Install the App.
- Make sure phone and PC are on the same WiFi
- Choose the default video format.