Learn how to easily convert an Adobe PDF file to a Microsoft Word file. We use Microsoft Word that comes with Office 365 to do the conversion. The conversion maintains all images, tables, and text. The new Word file is editable.
Need to convert a Word document to PDF? Watch this how to video: https://youtu.be/LUPL4_y_HPM
- Open the PDF document you want to convert to a Word document in Windows File Explorer.
- Open Word.
- Open the Home screen in Word.
- Drag and drop the PDF document into Word on the Home tab.
- A dialog pops up that says “Word will now convert your PDF to an editable Word document…”
- Click OK to the dialog to convert the PDF into a Word document.
- The transformed version of the PDF is opened as a document in Word.
- All the text and images are editable in Word and you can save the document as a Word doc!