Learn how to create a signature in Gmail in this step-by-step tutorial. An email signature is text, like your contact information or a favorite quote, that’s automatically added at the end of Gmail messages as a footer. You can put up to 10,000 characters in your signature.
- Steps to add signature:
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings and then Settings.
- In the “Signature” section, add your signature text in the box. If you want, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
- Compose a new message and you should see your new signature appear.
- Let me know if you have any questions in the comments. Also, feel free to share any videos that you upload to YouTube in the comments section below. Cheers!