In this step-by-step tutorial for beginners, learn how to use Google Classroom.
- Google Classroom is a virtual classroom that allows:
- Teachers to create a class, send announcements, post assignments, distribute materials, post quizzes, grade, give feedback, communicate with students. You can also see who has and hasn’t submitted an assignment.
- Student to see all assignments coming up, submit homework, take quizzes, check grades, and interact with your teacher.
- Guardians to get an email summary of their child’s work, including missing work, upcoming assignments, and class activity.
- In this video, I cover:
- How to get Google Classroom
- How to use it
- Some awesome tips and tricks