In this step-by-step tutorial, learn the top 20 best Microsoft Outlook tips and tricks.
- Additional resources:
- Reduce distractions in Outlook: https://youtu.be/gDZD-HZoTGA
- Create an Outlook Signature: https://youtu.be/qzjutBcGkBc
- Unified Inbox: https://youtu.be/NpFSsovHgVo
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:16 Create a poll
- 2:14 Create distribution group
- 4:04 Dark mode
- 5:02 Email signature
- 6:30 Quick Parts
- 8:18 Quick Steps
- 10:05 FindTime
- 10:50 Stop email noise & alerts
- 11:26 Rules
- 12:45 Unified inbox
- 13:24 Drag email to calendar
- 13:48 Add holiday, sport & TV calendars
- 14:34 Flag items to create To Dos
- 15:10 @ mentions
- 16:03 My Day view
- 16:31 Auto responder
- 17:19 Add Gmail account
- 18:07 Time zones
- 19:09 Delay delivery
- 19:47 Offline mode
- 20:36 Wrap up
2 thoughts on “Top 20 Microsoft Outlook Tips & Tricks”
Hello! Love your videos.
Do you have any suggestions on how to send a recurring daily email in Outlook 2016. I need to send out a daily email reminding my employees to fill out a COVID screening form.
I have tried to add it as an appointment along with a VBA code I found online but the code doesn’t seem to work.
If you have any suggestions I would really appreciate it!
Need a video on how to backup gmail and open MBOX files.