In this step-by-step tutorial, learn about 5 hidden apps that come for free with Windows 10 that you probably didn’t know about. Windows 10 includes a dictation tool that allows you to speak to your computer and you’ll computer will convert your speech into text. Snip and Sketch allows you to take screenshots on your PC with either a rectangle, freeform, window, or full screen capture. You can then annotate your screenshot with a pen, highlighter, and other tools. The video editor that comes with the Photos app allows you to edit videos without needing to download any other video editing apps. The XBOX Game Bar lets you record your computer or laptop screen and include your microphone. Lastly, the Office app gets you Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint entirely for free. As a bonus, I include two more hidden apps, including conversions in the calculator app, which allows you to convert currencies, temperatures, and more, and Paint 3D, which allows you to create 3D images.
- Additional in-depth resources
- How to use FREE Windows 10 Video Editor: https://youtu.be/t6yQwLuoO3w
- How to Screenshot on PC using Snip & Sketch: https://youtu.be/yehTuL441vc
- How to Screen Record on Windows 10: https://youtu.be/mVJsm_000c0
- How to use Paint 3D tutorial: https://youtu.be/xjx-y7N8XJI